SLYDES – Forever Summer
SLYDES, a Manchester & London based footwear brand, wanted to pivot their offering from wholesaler to d2c retailer. DASHMARK was asked to own the digital and eCommerce vanguard effort to achieve a d2c foothold in the UK, EU and US. With three different websites to repurpose and a large Amazon seller account to overhaul, DASHMARK worked with SLYDES from Q2 of 2018 until the Q4 of the same year – assuming integrated senior leadership functions.
- Instagram users grew from 11k to 16k
- Amazon shopfronts installed for EMEA and the US
- Dedicated Amazon resource sourced
- New partnerships with Fruugo, The Hut Group (Coggles) and PwC
- PR support sourced
- Introduced YOTPO and a social proof program
- AWIN set-up achieved (beta program)
- WMS overhauled
- PPC and performance marketing overhauled
- Dedicated and on-call development agreed
- First out-of-home ad media test in Manchester
- New CMS installed for the UK, EU and US websites
building for scale & speed
This was an exciting, multifarious and wide-raging project undertaken by DASHMARK. The d2c aspirations of SLYDES required a sea-change in process, brand identity and trading strategy. Whilst initially tasked as a digital lead, DASHMARK created an omnichannel strategy for SLYDES which resulted in an entirely new way of thinking about the customer.
What dashmark brought to the conversation
- SEM, SEO and PPC specialisms
- Development (CMS, AdOps and Zendesk)
- Social media
- Design, content and story-telling
- UX/ UI
SECURE THE FUTURE OF YOUR BRAND
Contact DASHMARK here.